Read more in The Guardian.
- Australian Federal Opposition Leader, Bill Shorten MP.
- Read more in The Guardian & Sky News.
Commissioned by the Government of New South Wales.
Two Birds, One Stone: Harnessing Community Assets to Improve Transport Connectivity in New South Wales
- Read more in The Daily Telegraph.
- Survey of Leading Australian Economists on Negative Gearing Policy.
- The Benefits of Increasing Apprentice Membership Across the ETU.
- Submission into the NSW Government Review into the Apprenticeships & Traineeships Act, 2001.
- Submission into the Senate Inquiry into the Economic Security of Women in Retirement.